Our venue features the amenities, setting, and professional service to bring your dreams to life.
The Longbranch Weddings combines convenience and extraordinary customer service to make planning your big day as effortless as possible. The elegant and modern Grand Ballroom paired with incredible menu options and over-the-top attentive staff are sure to impress your guests.
The Best Western Plus Longbranch Hotel & Convention Center has separate spaces available for ceremonies and receptions. Guests enjoy the convenience of blocked rooms on-site where they have access to the spacious pool with soaring glass ceilings and all the comforts of home while awaiting the big day.
Work along side event managers to customize your menu with available a la carte options or choose from a selection of pre-packaged options. From the cocktail hour with delicious hors d’oeuvres to elegant buffets and sit down dinners, the cuisine will exceed your expectations.
Still family-owned and operated by the De Long family and with countless awards and accolades, the Best Western Plus Longbranch Hotel & Convention Center is a hotel steeped in strong family tradition but, with the contemporary upgrades you deserve from a top-tier wedding hotel in Cedar Rapids.
Wedding Package Includes:
- Dedicated Wedding Planner
- Complimentary Room for the Bride & Groom on Wedding Night
- Free Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Special Room Rates for Overnight Guests
- Array of Linen Napkin Color Choices
- Silver, Glass, & China Service
- Built in Bar and Bartenders
- Cake Cutting Service
- Dance Floor
- Special Meals & Pricing for Children
- Complimentary Group Tasting up to 6 People
- Complimentary Gift Opening Room
- Complimentary Room for Rehearsal Dinner
- Complimentary Parking for All Guests
- Please click here for The Longbranch Cedar Rapids Wedding Menu
Couples in search of the perfect ceremony and reception venue with elements of tradition that still maintains all the glamour such a day demands fall fast for the Best Western Plus Longbranch Hotel & Convention Center. Schedule a free tour today.
Couples fall in love with the property for many reasons:
- Elegant and modern Grand Ballroom
- Intimate banquet rooms perfect for your wedding ceremony, rehearsal dinner, gift opening and more!
- Impressive menu highlighting local flavors- enjoy a carved baron of roast beef on a customizable buffet or a juicy steak or seared sea bass plated meal
- Available ice carvings, chocolate fountains, butler hors d’oeuvres or champagne fountains to wow your guests
- Large hotel with all updated amenities to ensure guests are comfortable
- Professional, long-term staff and wedding planners available to create a truly magical day
We were so thrilled with everything at Longbranch! You were great to work with and Dan was outstanding as well. We cannot thank you enough for being so accommodating. I don’t know how we would have gotten all the decorating done without getting in early and without Dan setting tables for us on Thursday night. Every aspect of the reception was carried out beautifully by the Longbranch staff. The food was delicious and the portion sizes were very generous. We heard many compliments on the food—even on the vegetables (everyone loved them). On Sunday your staff was great as well. Another employee helped Alan get the leftover food and his customer service skills were wonderful as well. All the staff at the hotel was wonderful as well. You have a very high level of staff at your facility and everyone should be complimented. Please let them all know how great they are and how much their customer service shined
Thanks again for everything! Best Western should be very proud of their staff at the Longbranch! Please pass this on to Dan and anyone else that worked with us so they know how much we appreciated them!
As I slowly put together my wedding I have been repeatedly reminded of the Longbranch, and its sales manager’s, fantastic reputation among local vendors. When I tell vendors that my reception is at the Longbranch, they typically respond with a “Oh that is such a beautiful place” and “The staff there are phenomenal, Tami is so professional and sweet.” During my phone interview with Julie Ann Cakes, Julie Ann even went as far as telling me that her son’s Longbranch reception could not have been more beautiful or the food more delicious. What makes their comments all the more remarkable is that I never solicit them. Instead, the minute I reveal the location of my reception they practically gush over the lovely facility and devoted staff. Their profound respect has reaffirmed my decision that the Longbranch is the perfect venue for my wedding reception. I look forward to working with you over next year.
Just thought I should share the good news!
Emily M. Rustand
Everything went perfectly and Dan and his staff were amazing. My entire family raved about Dan and how awesome and helpful he was the entire night. He made everything go smoothly, checked-in with us to make sure everything was going okay. I can’t say enough about him and how nice he was. It truly was a beautiful evening, everything worked out perfectly, and we absolutely loved having it there. Thank you so much!